Comment on page
Services and Privacy Terms
This document is important. We urge you to read this fully before using BottomsApp.
- 1.Welcome to BottomsApp.
- 2.You can use BottomsApp only if you accept, without modification, all of the Services and Privacy Terms contained herein.
- 3.BottomsApp provides information about alcoholic beverages. Please remember that consumption of alcoholic beverages is injurious to your health.
- 4.You cannot use BottomsApp if you are legally or culturally or by religion or by any other means barred from consuming alcoholic drinks.
- 5.You cannot use BottomsApp in any way that interferes others from using BottomsApp. If you use BottomsApp in an unreasonable way we reserve the right to disable your access to BottomsApp without any notice to you.
- 6.You will need to create an account to use BottomsApp. Use of BottomsApp requires that your data be stored in our servers. This data is your property. Your account information such as your email id, password, payment information, address, and other private account data will never be sold or distributed to third parties except as required to provide you our service.
- 8.BottomsApp reserves the right to charge non-refundable fees for some or all of its services. Fees, taxes, and other charges will be billed to your credit card or any other payment collection service. BottomsApp will suspend or terminate your access if you fail to pay full amount when due. BottomsApp reserves the right to revise its fees and other charges from time to time.
- 9.BottomsApp asserts its copyright over the user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) of its mobile apps. All Brands, Logos, Identities, displayed in BottomsApp belong to their respective owners.
- 10.This Agreement does not transfer from BottomsApp to you any BottomsApp or third party intellectual property.
- 11.BottomsApp may make changes to the Services and Privacy Terms from time to time.
- 12.BottomsApp is provided "as is". BottomsApp hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BottomsApp makes no warranty that it will be error free, timely, secure, or uninterrupted. You understand that your use of BottomsApp is at your own discretion and risk.
- 13.In no event will BottomsApp be liable for: (i) any damages; (ii) the cost of procurement of a substitute product or (iii) any interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- 14.You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BottomsApp, its officers, directors and employees, customers, users, and all third-party services from and against any claims, losses or damages, including court costs and reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- 15.The laws of the State of Massachusetts (USA) govern our Services and Privacy Terms, as well as any Disputes, whether in court or arbitration, which might arise between BottomsApp and you, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
Version: A.26.May.2020. Effective date of this version : 26-May-2020.
- - - - End of Services and Privacy Terms - - - -